Friday, March 4, 2011

Baachan : =D Happy day friday happy post =p

Hi.It's me again =p.. Haven't update this blog as frequent as before right. Yeah.that's because I've been so occupied w/ pharmacy stuff><~Ah well.. I'm not that Busy.Just pretend to be  a bit =p.I have no specific topic..Just that i'M IN AGOOD MOOD!>
Because........ 1)I finished all my homework.No more due coursework or whatsoever~.
2) EVOLUTION +Dalmatian 1st mini album just arrived today!!!!! 
3) I'm not hungry!! hehe =p
4) My friend from Birm is coiming today =)
5) So many nice foods today .Yess.foods make me happy >
6) Received love letter from SUPA chingu.LOL.~Thanks bebe>

I KNOWU GUYS DON'T LIKE MY CRAP right? So,let's get a go w/ picturessss.=D


Nice isn't it??^^ TOUCH 1st mini album.tHE SONGS ARE VERY NICE.tHE ALBU ITSELF Just precious!


 MY SUPA LUV SUPA TEEN TOP!^^!


 What's inside?? ngeee~ Full of picturesss.. electronic,supa sonic.

 GINA unni's 1st album!!! Black and White!! tURST ME,THE songs are really good^^!

 Front cover~

 =D simple is the best =p

 woot2..Back cover of B&W

 mystery mystery? xD


 TADAHHH~~XD


 Love this^__^.Come w/ cd+dvd 


 This is soooo precious!! I haven't open much >< Too scared if I'll make any scratch blah3.

 Hey hey~Remember this?!^^!!

 4 minute!


Penuh dgn bintik2 (Full w/ dots)

 EVOLUTION.BLACK IS EXCLUSIVE =)

What just arrived today!!^^ Weee.. I personally love Dalmatian more^^! But Infinite is precious^^

1 comment:

  1. ngehehehehee........ happy to see the collections XD and too bad, dalmatian got so little pictures! They should add more like TeenTop and Infi... even Touch got so may pictures in the photobook!! ahahaha XD thanks to u I got to complete most of my collections..

    ReplyDelete