Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baachan : B2ST+4Minute,K.R.Y and Tegomass in Japan

1)B2ST (23/07/10)



It was kind of coincidence.At 1st I was interested with BB when the Asia Pacific organiser suddenly added B2ST as part of the concert guest.HOHO.
and so,i HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO CHOOSE 23RD instead of Bigbang's date.kkk

B2ST was the 4th performer?they performed 5 songs?lol
B2ST is the Best,Oasis,Mystery,Bad Girl,,and remix of Shock.*_*.
seriously it feels so shortT_T
Glad,I 'm such a lucky girl.i GOT A very front block and stood like a 3rd row..bUT THE UNLUCKY thingy was the person stood in front me is tall+wearing high heels and stood on papan.i SERIOUSLY DUNNO WHy the papan was there..hmmph.

Anyway,the stage is super far from audience..arghhh..Why??!!
but I shouldn't complain.=.='
i SKIPPED other groups/solos,let's focus on B2ST.kkk.Otehrwise,I'm suffering for the length of this blog entry.

the con starts on time.Unlike in Malaysia,jAPAN is very strict.no camera,and surprisingly all the fans adhere to the rule.LOL.yeah.it's new to me.huhu.
oh,let me tell u 1 more thing.Altho all area are standing,they still have sort of number on the tix =).
the standing blocks were divided to 6?
A1-B3..

So,there was no pushing,suffering,or fainting.The con come in peace.lol.and u can see all range of groups of peeps from family,kids,and even ajuhmma.huhu.
but of cuz,it was filled with teenage like me.kkk

bla333333..the con starts..and when B2ST turn,u can clearly tell almost all the fans came for B2ST.lol
the screams were just tooooo distinct from other groups.lol
B2ST sung..bla3.so,we sung togetehr.and the fanchants were soo clear..*_*.I'm so proud..it was really an organised concert.hehe.
No screaming..*so,i take this chance to scream Yosob+Hyunseung's name bloody loud.lol.
haha..I know the girl beside me was annoyed at my screaming.kk
But i DUN CARE.I came blooody farrrr..I'm gonna do watever i WANT..hahaha.
Unlike them,it was super easy to meet B2ST and japan-kor is only 1 hour away.>.<

so,they can act all cool.lol..why the way i'm talking like i'm prejudice to japan's fans?kkkkkkkk

Nevertheless,B2ST was super daebak!!*_*!!

Another highlight was during shock..they add the mini dance at the beginning+middle..wahhh
hahahaa..all the fans went "whoahhhh"..LOL..the concert in Japan is silent I tell u..haha.and dun be surprise if u found u urself screaming alone like mad and others stare at u.kkk.that's only if u're foreigner.kkkk

stop here..sonce not so many interesting part to tell.kkk..since u all already know about their daebak-ness..I dun ahve to repeaT.kkk..


Afte rB2ST was AAA!*_*!..aaa..theya were so kakkoi*_*.esp ..ryujin??awww..I dun even know his nameT.T
they wore blue!remnd me of suju.hehe..AAA is a kpop group consisted of etto..4 guys+2 girls?
They are under AVEX*yess..like THSK!^^


tHEN,iT was 4 minute turn*_*.they presented 4 songs?including HUH.awww..i want IMMM so badly*_*.
then,Hot issue of cuz..but they sung HOT issue twice.huhu..the 2nd one is the remix version.hhmm..
4minute is doing good and hyuna is so sexy.=.='.bUT i COULDN't enjoy much cuz my feet is about to fell offT.T..Soon after 4 minute disappeared,we rushed and headed back home.=.='tho the cocnert has not yet ended.lol


i'M JUST soo grateful that B2ST was d 2nd performer.=.=' and 4mnute was 4th..=)



2) K.R.Y  and Tegomass (1/8/2010)

Sunday!! I arrived at Tokyo iNT. forum hall qute late.lol 2.05pm may be..the con starts at 2.00.hehe
it was all becoz of this below story...

Husna and me parted.After sendong husna away with a fren,I went alone to harajuku.I dunno why I'm heading tehre again..may be trying luck for JE shop?
But muri deshou.it was sunday.surely it's going to be a loooong Q to enter the shop.=.='
So,i gave up..and went to Yoyogi..Then,I rmmbered senpai told me to buy a tegomass thumbler..hoho
So,aimlessly,i headed towards teh stad and Q-ing.lol

it was 1 hour before the booth will open but the Q was quite long already..and those normal stare again..kk..i'm an alien of the day.haha
who cares.

About 10 mnts before teh booth open,the Q is making my eyes terbeliak.*_*..omo...Japanese fans was daebak.huhu.
the booth open at 1pm..and guess what,,KRY starts at 2pm at Yurakuchou...17 mnts from harajuku.=.=' by train.

Glad,the Q moves so fast..huhu.that's good thing about Japan,they are very efficient*_*.
they have many counters inside the booth =)
1.10pm.i managed to get a thumbler and an uchiwa of Massu =)..Now what..
I'm running to Harajuku stat ..hehehehehehehe
I tried my luck if anyone is selling the tegomassu con tickt..glad.I got one.But the seat is 2nd last row..+_+
But i HAVE NO CHOICE.if not going,i'm goin to be frustrated the whole life.lol..kkkk
so,i just grabbed the ticket and it cost me 6,500 yen*_*..it was 1.35pm already!!

i'M RUNNING MY LIFE and took densha(train) to Yurakuchou..reached yURAKUCHOU,asking an ajusshi the whereabouts of tokyo forum hall(in rush,u dun have time to search.so,le'ts just ask peeps around u.hehe).
running like mad..showed my tix,got my penlight..and the staff direct me to my seat area.
I think the girl staff asking me about camera.But in rush,i just pretend like dun understand .lol.and she was like..ah 'iie'.kk.she knows i'm late already.so,may be she dun want to botther me much.kkki just can say..sankyuu~*__*~.But i dun have camera with me,even if I have,i dun dare to fancam when everybody is waving their penlight TOGETHER,and i'm the only one doing fancaming.lol.TOO obvious..kkk.

just arrived at my seat..1 minute after that..con started.whoaa..I'm not ready*_*..kkkk.
Then,the 3 familiar figures appeard*_*.the fans went all mad..but not as mad as previous SS2 in malaysia.kkk
bUT i'M GLAD himeko chan who sat beside me was qute hyper and screamed quite lots of times.lol
at least i HAVE A scream partner.kkkkkk..screaming alone is..awkward.kk
 bla3.can't rmmber the song..But during heartquake,donghae rapped*_*!!!and ELF went all loud.LOL
as if they come for Donghae.kkkkkkk*that's me obviously*.kk

KRY got solo section.starts with Kyu.hahahahahaha..there was funny part..Kyu was kinda a bit off with the piano bits.during starting.lol.
he was shy about it,and said sth like 'one more'.kkkkkk
so,he restart again. kawai*__*

Oh,before i FORGET,they have interview/MC section as well.But my limited japanese isn't helping much.T_T
kkk.Kyu turned back to the interpreter to write down what he's going to say in japanese.lol
Meanwhile,Yesung just admitted he forgot? to study japanese.lol.
Wookie's japanese is just nice.haha.
 Donghae!!he always spilled random japanese.but it was so cute!!!*_*!!

Sungmin's japanese is the best.and many fans like him too.hoho

Bla3.once,KRY+doNGHE+sungmin sung together on stage.HOHOHO.
it was so awesome!*_*!!

Overall.KRY was soo good..i love Kyu's voice..give me shivered at some point and I nearly cried i THINK.=.='AND ELF nippon went  sugoi sugoi*_*~..kkk

Wookie's voice was amazing!He controlled his bits so beautifully*_*.

Yesung's high notes never fails to entertained me*_*

Hmm..one more interesting story..kk..the cute wookie..hahaha..he messed up with piano bits like Kyu did before.LOLOLOL..
then,Kyu pats  him.Bt he just looked down..hahahaha..looks like if he was sulking*_*.
ELF went 'daijoubu~~..kkkk
Then,becuase of fans' loud cheer..Wookie  said 'shhhh'...kkkkkk..so cute..and so,he restart the singing again.LOLOL.
may b cuz it's the 1st KRY concert ever.so,they are a bit nervous.HAHAHAHA.

Bla33..after Sungmin's last bye2.I took my bag,and running for tegomass con.lol..guess what.I'm amongst the earliest fans to leave the hall.LOL
 it was 4.20pm..huhu.and tegomass starts at  4.00pm.huhu.
I know I'm going to be late~hehe
arrived at yoyogi stad at 4.50pm...I' amazed at how big the stadium was!*_*!..the penlights was super amazing and very beautiful..and may be because it was Johnny's...so,the stage was amazing..the lighting..*_*..
they build the main stage floor with screen glass and tilt face the audience a bit.hohohoho..awesome..
I gt a whole view of the stadium..but again.tegomass was kerengga's size just like in KRY.
But I'm satisfied.huhu.
bla3,they sung and talking(I barely understand any.T.T)..oh..FYI,that day was their last day of the concert tour.=).the tour period was soo long,started in May..huhu..3 mnths.*_*..for just a Japan tour.huhu..2nd tour Tegomass Ai no konsaato ..

and....sunddenly..I saw 3 familiar figures appeared..I looked at the big screen...
OMGEEE//It was Yamapi,Ryo-chan and Shige! *_________*
I was screaming like mad!!Yamapi!!!I dun care the fans nearby me anymore.kkk
Then,they played WEEEEK..I was jumping all over and sing together while waving my uchiwa like mad.kkk
shige brought Keii-chan's uchiwa since i THINK keii chan has other sch so he can't joined tegomass that day.T.T..my keii-chan.tsk3..

anywy,they talked,,awww..u know,i feel like in NEWS concert already*__*.
tsk..I never expect to meet them all like this..oh~i'm super happy.
may be it was the last con..so,NEWS mmbers came to give tegomass supprt^^.tsk tsk tsk..that's so warm of them*_____*
The girl beside me wnt  'sugei',,and sobbing =.='...aigooo..
terharu sgt ke..kkk

bla3..NEWS mmbers leaving,and fans went 'yada..noo'...huhu.T__T.So sad..tsk..
and before leaving yamapi prmoted cocnert sth..i'm dun really understanding..huhu


awww..then tegomass cont with other songs..
tego wore woman cloth..lol.massu sneakily ate tego's pudding.kkk

at some song,they teach us to sing la~la la~~aww..daebak!*__*!..
and we even dance with tegomass in a song that i DUN EVEN KNOW.+_+..i'm a bad fan i KNOW.kkk
near;y the end*_*...they sung the famous kaerimichi love song..omgee..it was so beautiful.and i SUNG WITH THEM..the sining really move my heart and without realising,my eyes are wet.huhu.
the girl ebside me already crying.=.='

almost the end.tegmass thnaked fans.bowed 90 dgress.and bid bye2..waaa..so sad.so mnay fans were cryng  0.o.....

END!!Actually before the con really ends,they played kaerimichi song,and fans sining together.But i have to leave early cus im going to chiba that night.=.='
lol.the girl beside me sort of tahan me from leaving..and I asked why?then,i asked in english 'will they appeared again??but she seems blur.so, i said 'owarmashitaka?'..
she said 'owatta' w/o looking at me.aigoo..now what..why she wants to control me?suka hati aku la nak balik awai.bukannya tegomass dtg balik pon..adeh..tak faham aku fans jepun ni.huhu

anyway.the concert was super daebak*_*..
KRY or tegomass..both have their own best points..bUT i PERsonally more touch with Tegomass.lol
and the stadium was daebak.hehe..

END!!


whohoo..I dunno tehy have speacial penlight.isugei da ne nihon wa*_*
some stuff they gave me.=.='
1st official JE's goody I ever bought directly at the booth*_*.MYSELF

Oneechan's thumbler.hehe..i DUNNO IT WAS THIS EASY TO GET ONE.lol



kiss kaerimichi love song




No comments:

Post a Comment