Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baachan:Bye2 Malaysia..=((...U-kiss ME=D

March 31st...=(
I hope this date can be push further..*_*
Should I purposely miss the airplane?=.='

So many good thing happen within this 1 year=).Hallyu tsunami(lol) had come to us=D=D
One by one..started from  ss501,then,SJ,shinee??Taegoon..2NE1*_*..
In June 19th soon...U-KISS for PRIVATE fmeeting!^^

And guess...this year i'm always not in the 'town'¬¬*_*¬¬..Aww..they are such a meanies..they should come last year alot*_*.sob3. Not this year..Thinking back,my trip to SS2 from UK was really..kerja gilak..=.='...
....
....

So,are u ready biha to return to Wales and study?
my soul: NOOOO!!Andwea..yada yo=.='

Tsk..with the limited time left,let me play a bit more.T.T..

So,let's fight for the mini poster tomorrow 1st shal we? XD

I hope I didn't get bingeul2 during the flight tmorrow*_*.
Bye2 dear friends,bye2 warm weather,bye2 heavy rains,bye2 Donghae's-piece of memory in ss2 remains.(XD),bye2 KTM,monorail,rapid,bye2 TS,bye2 kajang and satay kajang,bye2 playing with lappy all day long,bye2 sweating so much=.=',bye2 NICE FOODS(T'.T),bye2 taegoon shhi(sorry i can't meet u..XD),bye2 maxis(lol),bye2 my lovely homecountry,MALAYSIA...*wipe tears*

Please wait for me in the next few months^^

p/s: Dun miss me..=.='i'm not worth to be missed+_+..

No comments:

Post a Comment